Gmail is one of the best Android apps for accessing your mail. There is no limit to the number of things that can be done through Gmail, whether from the mobile platform or from the desktop. When you download attachments in bulk from a long thread, it’s a problem for your Android phone, desktop users have a shortcut. Here is how to download all Gmail attachments at the same time on your computer.
How to download all of your Gmail attachments at once
- Go to mail.google.com on your computer.
- Open the email chain.
- Click on the three vertical dots in the navigation bar on top.
- Select Forward all.
- Enter your own email address as the recipient.
- Click Send.
- Go to your Inbox.
- Open the email you just sent yourself.
- Scroll to the bottom where the attachments are located.
- Click Download all attachments or Add all to Drive.
You can save all the attachments in a long thread to your computer at once. Alternatively, files can be stored in Google Drive directly from Gmail. This makes attachments easily accessible from multiple platforms and even runs them in the cloud at the same time.